Remember, you will need to show you ID when voting in person in Wyoming. There are many ID options for you to prove your identity. The following documents will be accepted:
- Wyoming Driver's License or ID Card
- Tribal ID Card
- Valid US Passport
- US Military Card
- Driver's License or ID Card from Another State
- University of Wyoming Student ID
- Wyoming Community College Student ID
- Wyoming Public School Student ID
- Valid Medicare Insurance Card*
- Valid Medicaid Insurance Card*
*Medicare and Medicaid insurance cards will no longer be an acceptable form of identification for voting purposes after December 31, 2029.
Still have questions? Please visit the Wyoming Secretary of State's website.