The Casper Mountain Trails Center opened on November 28th. Jay Reece,
Owner of Essence of Life Catering is again our Concessionaire and boasts
a slightly new menu this season. The CMTC
is open Wednesday thru Sunday; 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. We've received almost a foot of snow
thus far but only Bishop's Loop, the Maze and Strube Loop are packed.
- All Nordic trails have been widened for our new PB400 trail groomer
- Construction continues at the biathlon venue, aka McMurry Mountain Park
- The Eadsville Trail was expanded and improved this offseason
- We've a new Trails Pass program and card printer this season! All users must possess a Nordic Trails Pass. Purchase yours inside the CMTC, at Mountain Sports, Zeelo's, or at the Natrona County Parks office.
- Be sure to download the newsletter to read more about what's new at the Nordic Ski Trails