Nordic Ski Conditions for March 10th, 2023
- All trails were groomed yesterday, March 9th 2023
- A trace to a skiff of snow this week prior to grooming.
- Currently high winds, blowing, drifting, and melting snow. It seems Spring is trying to Spring. Be prepared for Springtime condition, ice and slush.
- Starting next week, Park staff will begin preparing the courses for the Biathlon Championship the 24th through the 26th. During this time there may be some interruptions to normal grooming.
- The last day of grooming for the season will be April 2nd.
- The lodge will also close for the season April 2nd.
Expect snow removal operations to begin around lodge the 4th of April to facilitate its removal and the construction of the new lodge to begin this spring.
The slash pile road and access to the storage area beneath our shop will also be plowed at this time as staff begins preparing for our summer season.
Enjoy the trails while the conditions are still great!