Nordic Ski Conditions for December 6th, 2022
- Snowfall last Friday has allowed us to open the majority of the trails, with the exception of Good Luck Hill, Zig Zag and View.
- All trails outside Strube are extremely thin, ski with caution.
- Beartrap, Ridge, and Ski Team are the worst offenders due to their exposure to sun and wind, expect rocks to become exposed in this warm and windy weather, will close them again if necessary.
- At this point we will only groom/pack these trails with new snowfall.
- Season snowfall to date is 39 inches, trail depth is 2-4 inches.
Be careful and enjoy!