Nordic Ski Conditions as of December 2nd, 2022
- About 2 inches of new snow, light snow falling on and off.
- The Maze, Strube, and Bishop's were groomed prior to the snow starting at 06:00 this morning.
- BISHOP'S is open, still rough in spots and off-color in places but open.
- Still only able to groom fresh snow on these trails as to not damage them.
- The gravel road is starting to poke through on Strube just north of Good Luck as it drops toward the Braille Trail, be aware in this area. This is due to having full exposure to mid day sun and the wind tunnel effect in that area.
Be safe and enjoy!