The primary purpose of Code Enforcement is to promote and encourage the maintenance of properties within Natrona County and to protect and provide for the highest level of health, safety, and welfare for the citizens of Natrona County.
Code Enforcement also enforces zoning regulations and issues related to building permits, permitted uses, etc.
Code Enforcement is primarily complaint-generated. The Department receives a substantial number of complaints each year concerning alleged violations.
Each complaint is investigated to determine whether a violation exists. File a Complaint online with Natrona County Code Enforcement.
To file an anonymous complaint please call (307) 235-9447 or print the Complaint Form (PDF) and mail it to:
200 N. Center St.
Casper, WY 82601
- Am I in Natrona County's jurisdiction?
- How many cars can I have on my property?
- Am I allowed to have chickens?
- What is considered a pet in the Zoning Resolution?
- What do I do about barking dogs?
- Am I allowed to blade the vegetation off my land?
- Who do I contact about my roads?
- Am I allowed to live in my recreation vehicle (RV)?
- Can Code Enforcement help me with a property line/fence dispute?
- Can I use my vacant parcel as storage?