Wyoming's Voter ID Law
Effective July 1, 2021, Wyoming voters will be required to show an acceptable form of identification when voting in person. There are many ID options for you to use to prove your identity. Visit the Wyoming Secretary of State's Office website for more information.
Voter information can be found on the following pages:
- Wyoming Voter’s Guide (PDF)
- Absentee Voting in Wyoming
- Military and Living Abroad
- Request an Absentee Ballot Online
For Voter Registration:
- Register in person at the Elections Office, 200 N. Center St. Room 154. Make sure to bring valid form(s) of ID with you. Visit the Wyoming Secretary of State.website for more information on valid IDs.
- Mail notarizedvoter registration application (PDF) with a photo copy of your Wyoming Driver’s License. Visit the Wyoming Secretary of State.website for alternate forms of ID if you do not have a valid Wyoming Driver's License. Be sure to allow plenty of time for mail delivery and processing.
Natrona County Clerk
200 N. Center St.
Casper, WY 82601
- Election Day you can register in person at your polling location. Make sure to bring valid form(s) of ID with you. Visit the Wyoming Secretary of State website for more information on valid IDs.
Call (307) 235-9217 or email for more information.
If you are running for office or considering running for office, visit Candidate Information.
If you did not find what you were looking for, call (307) 235-9217 or visit the Secretary of State's website where you will find additional candidate information.
The Secretary of State's website has contact information for Political Parties in Wyoming.
See who is running for office by visiting the General Contests & Candidates page here.